Me Temperature and Humidity Sensor from Makeblock contains a calibrated digital signal output. It adopts specific digital module collecting technology and temperature-humidity sensing technology to ensure high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This module can measure the temperature from 0℃ to 50℃. Users can use it to build a cost-effective temperature and humidity monitoring system. Its yellow ID means that it has a single-digital port and needs to be connected to the port with yellow ID on Makeblock Orion.
* Small size and low power consumption;
* Strong anti-interference ability;
* Total calibrated digital output;
* White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams;
* Support Arduino IDE programming and provide runtime library to simplify programming;
* Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection;
* Provide pins to support most Arduino Baseboards.