The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set engages grade K-5 students in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology.
Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management.
New numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun.
In the Box:
• This 523-piece set includes four Minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, like gears, weighted bricks, springs, and more.
• The color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make end-of-class cleanup quick and efficient.
• The new numbered tiles facilitate visual math practice, making math more relevant, creative, and fun.
• The set also includes replacement elements and two printed building instructions booklets with inspirational ideas to help students, even those who have never built with LEGO bricks before.
• You can download more lesson plans from: https://education.lego.com/en-us/lessons?products=BricQ+Motion+Essential