Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
* Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
* Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
* Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
* Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
* I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface